January 4, 2012 1 comment Article
Ok I’m procrastinating again. My exams are not over yet but I already have a list of thing I want to/have to do this holiday 😀 I have a month. I’m sure i’m being over ambitious, but here it is, in no particular order:
- Sew something! because i’m a total absolute noob, probably something simple. like a handkerchief. haha. ok maybe a pouch/purse thing.
- Continue to work on my knitting/crocheting – even out the stitches, edges, and make something instead of just incomplete pocket squares which turn out looking like triangles.
- Write more – here, there, everywhere. to myself, to friends. on this blog.
- Sketch things – whatever ideas i have basically. could be about the above mentioned projects, architecture, crafts or anything else.
- Papercrafts – make cards and other fun things
- Clean my room – ohoho yes
- Fix my clock face – its broken so i want to make a pretty new one
- Organise my year by putting things into a calender
- Maybe tinker with this blog design
- Research on highrise – services, structures, examples, green tech applicable, materials, case studies
- Do the assignment madam told us to do – what setbacks i experienced this year, how i plan to improve upon them, and what my expectations are for B.Arch
- I also want to travel
- Hang out with friends. this can be done together with item no.12
- Bake. or make bagels.
- Finish my Zelda game. By finish I mean win, of course. Come on Ethan you can do it!!
- Continue those french lessons I long abandoned.
- read more Qur’an and its translations – review those surahs that are fading /have faded from memory