Went out yesterday to buy a new camera since our old one got stolen. My dad had already picked one out, a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS3, which was almost similar to our old one, but still different.
My older brother told me to research other cameras as well. So I did and ended up with several options, the most promising one was the Canon Powershot A580. Both of the cameras were for RM799.00. Finally got out of the house at 3.30pm, and went off to Times Square to park. My brother wanted to go to Low Yat but I preferred looking around in Times Square First. After browsing around for ages we actually made up our minds around 5 separate times.
1. A really cool Panasonic , can’t remember the model, for RM999, but later we found out it didn’t come with a battery or memory card
2. A Sony Cybershot for RM899, but that didn’t come with a memory card either.
3. A Nikon P60 – never really in my eyes but my sister seemed to like it.
4. A Canon Powershot A590IS for RM850
5. Finally just went for the original Panasonic my dad told us to buy…
Here is a side-by-side comparison of those cameras.
Watched Hancock afterwards. Don’t know what to say about the movie. It was weird…
totally unrelated – an interesting post